Health equity resources
The resources on this page focus on understanding health equity at the community level.
- Racial Equity Impact Assessment is a systematic examination of how different racial and ethnic groups will likely be affected by a proposed action of decision.
- Find current research and statistics on inequalities through the Stanford Center on Poverty and Inequality
- A Healthy Foundation: Health Equity Training provides users with a better understanding of health equity, health inequalities, and the social determinants of health.
- Doll Test (highlighting the impact of institutional and systemic racism on children):
- Dr. David Chae discusses health disparities within racial minority populations in Social and Cellular Pathways The Embodiment of Racism