Create systems and processes to share data and resources and to build collaborative partnerships. Build connections with other systems that impact HIV prevention, care, and treatment such as education, housing, transportation, employment, mental health, substance use, and criminal justice. Coordinate funding opportunities to promote coordination of services across the continuum.
We aspire to…
- Build leadership, networking, and evaluation capacity within the Texas HIV Syndicate membership as change agents within their regions.
- Strengthen existing relationships with current allies and build bridges to work with new partners.
- Cultivate cooperative and collaborative environments at all levels across the state.
- Create a statewide data system that meets the needs of all stakeholders.
- Create platforms and increase efficiencies for statewide communication and centralized data and resource sharing.
We want to hear from YOU…
What is going well?
What support would help you?
And how can you support others?