Join the Texas HIV Syndicate in monthly web-based calls as they review data and identify implementable strategies for the populations most impacted by HIV in Texas.
The population affinity groups are shown below, along with the date and time of the first call and a Zoom link.You will be required to register when joining a call.
- Black women, Monday, May 6, 11:30am-1:00pm CDT. To Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/828106011
- Black gay and bisexual men who have sex with men, Monday, May 6 at 10:00-11:30am CDT, To Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/3e6ae22f9efa87a38c34be5db4a05ad8
- Latinx gay and bisexual men who have sex with men. Friday, May 10 at 10:00-11:30am CDT, To Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/305049081
- White gay and bisexual men who have sex with men. Wednesday, May 8 at 9:00-10:30am CDT, To Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/b04a259856deb2707510d14dfea9e911
- Transgender Individuals. Friday, May 10 at 2:30-4:00pm CDT, To Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/bcc8e671db8c7f0cc5b9141539e44ee6
The efforts of these groups will inform the work of the TX HIV Syndicate and the Achieving Together movement through the lens of these populations. The Texas HIV Syndicate especially seeks to hear from people who are affected by HIV and who represent these groups.
We have a plan that is by community and for community.
YOU are an essential part of this movement.
Add your name on the Pledge page to show your support.
The following organizations have endorsed the Achieving Together movement: