Strong networks create multiple pathways for people to connect with HIV prevention, care, and treatment. This can increase access and actively involve communities in outreach and advocacy. In-person efforts like community mobilization and peer networks are proven methods of building support for involvement in HIV prevention, care, and treatment. New and emerging technology, including mobile apps, telehealth, at-home testing, and web-based provider education, create options for people to access services and information.
We aspire to…
- Expand access to testing, prevention, treatment, and care.
- Same day test to treatment time.
- Adopt wide use of current technology across testing, prevention, treatment, and care.
- Expand provider base across Texas.
- Expand peer navigation networks across Texas.
- Increase collaboration between primary care and specialty HIV providers.
We want to hear from YOU…
What is going well?
What support would help you?
And how can you support others?