Due to the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 Texas HIV/STD Conference will be virtual. The conference will still deliver the same quality you’ve come to love and expect, but now in the form of a FREE virtual experience. We hope the virtual event will expand the conference’s reach and provide the opportunity for all HIV/STD health professionals throughout Texas to attend.
The purpose of the Texas HIV/STD Conference is to educate and inform HIV/STD health professionals who serve Texans living with and affected by HIV and other STDs. The conference typically draws 800 to 1,000 HIV/STD health professionals from throughout Texas.
- National and State Ending the HIV Epidemic Initiatives
- Treatment as Prevention (TasP)
- Effective Messaging to Reduce Stigma
- Test and Treat
- Status Neutral Prevention and Treatment Cycle
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Ending STDs and Viral Hepatitis in Texas
- Health Equity/Community Mobilization
- Focus on Affected Communities
- Sexual Health
- Trauma-Informed Care
- STD Prevention and Clinical Care
- Hepatitis C Prevention, Testing and Treatment
You won’t want to miss out! Register for free at: 2020 Texas HIV/STD Conference Registration