There is a lot of information available on the Achieving Together website. This week, we will take you on a tour of part of the site and, hopefully, introduce some resources that might be helpful to you in your own work towards ending the HIV epidemic.
You may recognize the framework below, which illustrates the key components of the Achieving Together Plan.
You can also learn more about each focus area:
- Cultivate a Stigma-Free Climate of Appreciate and Inclusion
- Address Mental Health, Substance Use, Housing, and Criminal Justice
- Collaborate, Cooperate, and Coordinate Across Systems
- Connect Clients, Providers, and Communities Across Texas
- Provide Culturally Affirming HIV Prevention, Care, and Treatment
- Promote the Continuum of HIV Prevention, Care, and Treatment
On the Online Resources page, you can access external links related to each focus area.
If you want to use the Achieving Together logo on your website or marketing materials, you can download it in English or Spanish from the Achieving Together Branding page.
What other resources would you like to see on the Achieving Together website?